Click Image for Gallery
We are the leading traders for ESP 8266 - 07 Wifi Module. ESP8266 (ESP-07 )Serial WIFI Transceiver Module is a cheap and easy way to connect any small microcontroller platform, like Arduino, wirelessly to Internet. ESP8266 has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area. And there is absolutely no need to have knowledge of the different Transmission Protocols.
- Serial UART Interface (3.3V TTL compatible).
- 802.11b/g/n modes.
- WIFI Direct (P2P),SOFT-AP.
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol emulator.
- The AT command set is perfect,efficient,concise.
- Support three modes: AP, STA and AP+STA coexistence mode .
- Onboard Chip Antenna..