WeMos D1 — UNO like wifi board based ESP-8266
WeMos D1 WiFi UNO ESP-12E Based ESP8266 Shield For Arduino Compatible
This is the old version of WeMos D1.
11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported(except D0)
1 analog input(3.3V max input)
A Micro USB connection
A power jack, 9-24V power input.
Compatible with Arduino
Compatible with nodemcu
Infos: click here!!
1 x WeMos D1 WiFi UNO ESP-12E Based ESP8266 Shield For Arduino Compatible₨800.00
2.4″ TFT LCD Shield For Arduino UNO R3 (ILI9340)
- Only need 4-6 IOs (D13~D8(SCK, DO, DI, CS), AO(DC), RST) to control
- 240*320 Resolution for 2.2”, and 128*160 for 1.8”
- QVGA display, very great display quality
- Includes SD Slot for all versions
- Touch screen function: Available for 2.4” and 2.8”, TP control IC XPT2046.
- Get many arduino library support, we tested UTFT library, adafruit library and arduino official TFT library, see the “displaytext” demo that using TFT library here (works for 1.8”).
- Stable product supplier and constant good quality, good for large batch using, compare to Nokia 5110 LCD (savaged second-hand), it is double price but better quality and stable supplying.
3.0/3.2″ 480×320 IPS TFT LCD for Arduino MEGA2560 (HX8357B)
IPS 3.0 inch 36P HD TFT LCD Color Screen Module
- Size: IPS 3.2 inch TFT
- Module Size: 89.92(W)*54.25(L) (mm)
- Active View: 67.68(W)*42.12(L) (mm)
- Resolution: 480*320 (Pixel)
- Drive IC: HX8357C
- PIN No.: 36Pin (Compatible for Mega2560)
- Backlight: 6 LED
- Touch: No
- Module Power: 5V / 3.3V
- Data Bus: 16bit parallel interface
- Power: 80-110 (mA)
USB Host Shield
The Keyes USB Host Shield allows you to connect a USB device to your Arduino board. It is based on the MAX3421E , which is a USB peripheral/host controller containing the digital logic and analog circuitry necessary to implement a full-speed USB peripheral or a full-/low-speed host compliant to USB specification rev 2.0. This is based on revision 2.0 of USB Host Shield. it is compatible with more Arduinos – not only UNO and Duemilanove, but also Mega and Mega 2560 work with Standard variant of this shield out of the box. No more SPI re-wiring and code modifications – just solder included stackable connectors (2×3 ICSP connector’s female side should be facing down), plug and play!₨1,100.00
W5100 Ethernet Shield
The Arduino Ethernet Shield uses the Wiznet W5100 and includes an microSD card slot. The shield uses the six pin ICSP header for the SPI signals, making it compatible with both the regular Arduino form factor (Duemilanove, Uno) and also the Mega 1280 and Mega 2560 Arduinos₨800.00
Arduino WiFi Shield CC3000
The CC3000 WiFi module from Texas Instruments is a small silver package which finally brings easy-to-use, affordable WiFi functionality to your Arduino projects.
It uses SPI for communication so you can push data as fast as you want or as slow as you want. It has a proper interrupt system with IRQ pin so you can have asynchronous connections. It supports 802.11b/g, open/WEP/WPA/WPA2 security, TKIP & AES. A built in TCP/IP stack with a “BSD socket” interface supports TCP and UDP in both client and server mode, with up to 4 concurrent socket connections.₨2,800.00