Open3S250E Standard, XILINX Development Board
Open3S250E is an FPGA development board that consists of the mother board DVK601 and the FPGA core board Core3S250E.
Open3S250E supports further expansion with various optional accessory boards for specific application. The modular and open design makes it the ideal for starting application development with XILINX Spartan-3E series FPGA devices.₨4,700.00
Xilinx Spartan6 – (X-SP6-X9)
I / O resources:
- on-board 12-bit LEDs
- on-board 8-bit LED 7-Segments (for dynamic or static display experiment of digital control, frequency meter; stopwatch .. ..)
- on-board all the way to the buzzer (for sound experimental)
- onboard 5 independent keys (buttons do control experiments) 1: a reconfigurable button (not programmable) 2: 4 independent keys (which is programmable)
- onboard I2C serial EEPROM 24C04 (IIC bus to do experiments)
- on-board VGA port
- dedicated MAX232 serial communication circuit board
- board 1602LCD character LCD interface
- board 12864LCD interface
- on-board dual PS / 2 keyboard port (do PS / 2 keyboard test)
- Mother board eight independent dial switch (you can set fixed to 0 or 1) user-friendly experiments.