Dual-axis XY Joystick Module for Arduino
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and MSP430 compatible
- Ability to control X and Y axis
- Push-button switch built into the joystick, just push the joystick inward to engage the switch
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
W5100 Ethernet Shield
The Arduino Ethernet Shield uses the Wiznet W5100 and includes an microSD card slot. The shield uses the six pin ICSP header for the SPI signals, making it compatible with both the regular Arduino form factor (Duemilanove, Uno) and also the Mega 1280 and Mega 2560 Arduinos₨800.00
UNO R3 SMD – Economic
The Uno R3 module is a cheap alternative to the Arduino Uno Boards. It is equipped with an ATMEL AVR ATmega328P microcontroller and a updated USB-controller for cost reduction. The specifications are equal to Arduino Uno R3.
The board is shipped with the shown pin headers.
Please note that the boards have a CH340G USB-Controller. They are recognized on Linux without any additional drivers. Mac OS and Windows users may need to install an additional driver.₨400.00
LilyPad Coin Cell Battery Holder
· This LilyPad Coin Cell Battery Holder has a small slide switch installed on the board, in-line with the power so you can shut off your project and save batteries. This slide switch is the same as is found on the LilyPad slide switch board, so it’s not easy to accidentally turn off or on.
· Just like the original Coin Cell Battery Holder, this simple board holds a 20mm coin cell battery (such as a CR2032) and gives you 4 connection points (two positive and two negative) for sewing into your project.
· Size: (LxWxH) 2.89×3.01×0.55cm / 1.14″x1.19″x0.22″₨200.00
USB Host Shield
The Keyes USB Host Shield allows you to connect a USB device to your Arduino board. It is based on the MAX3421E , which is a USB peripheral/host controller containing the digital logic and analog circuitry necessary to implement a full-speed USB peripheral or a full-/low-speed host compliant to USB specification rev 2.0. This is based on revision 2.0 of USB Host Shield. it is compatible with more Arduinos – not only UNO and Duemilanove, but also Mega and Mega 2560 work with Standard variant of this shield out of the box. No more SPI re-wiring and code modifications – just solder included stackable connectors (2×3 ICSP connector’s female side should be facing down), plug and play!₨1,100.00