OV7670 Camera module
OV7670 image sensor, small volume, low operating voltage, providing all functions of a single chip of VGA camera and image processor. Through SCCB bus control, the sensor can output the whole frame, sampling, and various resolution 8 bits of data. The product VGA image can reach up to a maximum of 30 frames per second. Users can completely control the image quality, data format and transmission mode. All the process of image processing functions can be through the SCCB programming interface, including gamma curve, white balance, saturation and chroma .
- High sensitivity suitable for illumination applications
- Low voltage suitable for embedded applications
- Standard SCCB interface compatible with I2C interface
- RawRGB, RGB (GRB4: 2:2, RGB565/555/444), YUV (4:2:2) and YCbCr (4:2:2) output format
- Supports VGA, CIF, and from a variety of sizes CIF to 40×30
- VarioPixel sub-sampling mode
- ISP has a compensation function to eliminate noise and dead pixels
- Support for image scaling
- Compensation for loss of optical lens
- 50/60Hz automatic detection
- Saturation automatically adjust (UV adjustment)
- Automatically adjust edge enhancement
- Automatically adjust the noise reduction
- Automatically affect the control functions include: automatic exposure control, automatic gain control, automatic white balance, automatic elimination of light stripes, automatic black level calibration image quality control including color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.