USB Host Shield
The Keyes USB Host Shield allows you to connect a USB device to your Arduino board. It is based on the MAX3421E , which is a USB peripheral/host controller containing the digital logic and analog circuitry necessary to implement a full-speed USB peripheral or a full-/low-speed host compliant to USB specification rev 2.0. This is based on revision 2.0 of USB Host Shield. it is compatible with more Arduinos – not only UNO and Duemilanove, but also Mega and Mega 2560 work with Standard variant of this shield out of the box. No more SPI re-wiring and code modifications – just solder included stackable connectors (2×3 ICSP connector’s female side should be facing down), plug and play!
- Works with standard (dual 5/3.3V) and 3.3V-only (for example, Arduino Pro) boards.
- Operates over the extended -40°C to +85°C temperature range
- Complies with USB Specification Revision 2.0 (Full-Speed 12Mbps Peripheral, Full-/Low-Speed 12Mbps/1.5Mbps Host) The following device classes are currently supported by the shield:
- HID devices, such as keyboards, mice, joysticks, etc.
- Mass storage devices, such as USB sticks, memory card readers, external hard drives (FAT32 Type File System – Arduino Mega only). For Pin configuration download pdf. http://tinkbox.ph/sites/tinkbox.ph/files/downloads/Keyes%20-%20USB%20Host%20Shield.pdf
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.